Creating payment links with BridgeAPI is quick and straightforward. Follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Payment Links page in your dashboard.
- Click on the "Generate Link" button to initiate the process.
You'll be prompted to fill in the following required fields:
- Amount: Specify the payment amount.
- Expiration Date: Set the expiration date for the link, with a maximum duration of 90 days.
- Label: Add a description that will be displayed on the bank interface of the customer.
- End-to-End ID (Optional): Include an optional ID that will be sent to the bank for reference.
- Payer: Identify the customer who will use the Payment Link.
Once you've filled in these details, click on "Generate a Payment Link."
You can easily copy the link URL and send it manually to your customers through your preferred communication channels.
Pro Tip: Keep in mind that when a customer completes a payment link, the recipient of the payment will be the last bank account configured in your beneficiary settings
Once your payment link created, you can use the QR code to get paid from any device and easily share the link.
Updated 7 days ago