See all the modifications about our current version !
When we make backwards incompatible changes to the API, we release a new version with a new date.
The following changes are considered backwards incompatible:
- Adding new API endpoints
- Adding new properties to the responses from existing API endpoints
- Adding optional request parameters to existing API endpoints
- Altering the format or length of IDs
- Altering the message attributes returned by validation failures / other errors
Note that this changelog only reflects backwards incompatible updates so make sure you’ve subscribed to our API updates to keep up with new features.
All requests must specify a
curl "https://sync.bankin.com/v2/banks?client_id=TOP_SECRET_CLIENT_ID" \ -H 'Bankin-Version: 2018-06-15'
GET /v2/stocks/updatedendpoints no longer return 404 when no stocks are found, but an empty list
GET /v2/transactions/updatedendpoints no longer default the
now, but to
epoch, making them behave like their
GET /v2/items/:id/connectendpoints are now deprecated (see PSD2 compliance section below)
- See PSD2 compliance section below
- Adding an item is now completely hosted by Bridge, in what we call the "Connect funnel", see Synchronizing a bank account
- Editing an item goes through the same funnel, see Editing bank credentials
- End users will now have to validate their email, using the Connect funnel, see Validating end user's email
- End users synchronizing professional accounts will have to validate their right to manage the accounts through Bridge, see Validating professional accounts.